Star Alexander is a motivational magician and “edu-tainer” who has studied and interpreted the art of magic and created magical experiences for audiences of all ages since he was 8 years old.
Star’s professional skills/performance and study includes the following venues:
- Restaurant table side, Close-up, Improv/Stand up,
- Stage Presentation, School Assemblies,
- Master of Ceremonies, Classrooms,
- Mentor Programs, Motivational Speaking,
- Drama clubs, Libraries, Carnivals and Fairs.
“I Don’t Do Tricks, A Professional Magician’s Guide on how to create Real Magic (RM)” * E-book by Star Alexander
Star Alexander firstname.lastname@example.org